No? It's just me? Maybe I'm weird like that but I think it would be neat. Maybe even cool. Who wouldn't want to feel important in a celebrity kinda way, with out the paperazzi kinda crazy?
I do, and that's why when I was over at Dutch Blitz today and saw that Angella was doing this cool interview me post I jumped on the chance to be interviewed. She offered. Here are my questions:
1. Why do you blog and what got you started? (I always love to hear people's stories on this)
I started blogging because secretly each day I would pop over and read Amanda, Angella, Secret Agent Josephine and some others who are no longer blogging. I was addicted to their daily lives and envious of their freedom to write, express and be. So, one day I decided to do something totally out of character for me - play follow the leader (I was the girl who always lost at that game because I don't like being told what to do) and start a blog.
I blog because I love to write. Because grammer and adjectives float my boat. Because it's a creative outlet that allows me to speak my mind and be all kinds of ridiculous without having to run the risk of seeing the eye rolls or hearing the "Um, Laaaaaame" comments when I try very hard to make you laugh. As a second, I also blog because I love my girls and my family. We don't have the priviledge of living in the same town as all of our family and we want very much for them to see and feel as much of our girls lives as they can. It's like their window into our day to day stuff. That and maybe I take a little joy in seeing the numbers on our hit counter go up or read the lovely comments. :)2. What would your dream job/career be?
I have my dream job, being a Mom and wife is what I've wanted for as long as I can remember. Even amidst the tempertantrums, sleepless nights and projectile puke down my jammie shirt (yeah, that happened today), my heart is full of joy. I love holding my girls close, kissing their soft heads goodnight as sleep, walking hand in hand with my husband...I could go on and on. It is a wonderful and tiring dream.
And if I weren't doing that I'd be a Pediatric Oncologist - it was my plan until the Big Guy changed my path.
3. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I had to chose one place to travel I would have to choose Australia. Corey has been and his stories are facinating, my Aunt and Uncle live there and their photos are beautiful. And besides who wouldn't want to travel around the world to a place that has Koalas?
4. Tell me your top 5 favorite songs.1) Call On Jesus - Nicole C. Mullen
2) In my Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride
3) I am Canadian - I dunno who sings it but um, coolest song ever
4) Love Song - Sara Bareilles
5) This One's for the Girls - Martina McBride
and about 3 million more but those are the ones on the top of my list right now.
5. Are two kids enough for you guys? Or do you want more?
Yes! Absolutley! 2 kids are enough for us. If you take a gander over here you'll understand why I am so certain of that. Aside from the fact that I don't want to be pregnant again we are very happy with the little family we have. That's not to say that should God place it on our hearts or on our doorstep later to add another member to our family by way of adoption that we are closed to the idea but for now, we are very content with the family we have.
So there you have it folks, a peak into my world. Gosh, I feel as though there should be a limo waiting outside to take me to some exotic location, complete with bodyguards and fancy drinks with pretty umbrellas. But I'll happily settle for a cuddle with my cutie pie newborn and a glass of crystal clear Chilliwack water.
If you want to be a part of the interview party I'll happily share the love, here are the rules
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me”.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (make sure to leave me your e-mail address or blog link)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Don't be shy, I don't bite!