Thursday, October 21, 2010

Movin' On Up!

Ok!  It's official, the new site is up and running and I'm exhausted!

I know it's coming as a surprise to many of you, but I've been feeling the urge to take things up a notch around here and move on.  So, after much debate, and about 6 months of pondering it over I decided to go solo and purchase a domain name!  That's right, I'm doing it without training wheels.

So the new home of Our Family Stone is...

http://www.ourfamilystone.org/

Click and go on over and see!  Please change your feed readers, your favourites and your home pages!  I still want your visits, I still need your comments and I can't wait for you to join us at the new and improved Our Family Stone.

I'll be leaving this post up for a little bit and then I'll have this URL automatically forwarded to the new space, just in case that happens and you're confused.  But please do learn the new and much easier URL (ps, .org makes me giggle).

And in honor of the move and all things fantastic, there will be a new and wicked awesome contest over at the new OFS, starting on Monday!!!  It's one that everyone can't miss out on!

So, thanks Blogspot for the past 4 years they've been grand.

No comments: