Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Something Green.....

*This post has been revised because I was having technical difficulties. Therefore the previous comments have been lost :( *
This is why girls should wear green......










I love this outfit and those leotards are my favorites! How cute is Bethy? She's wearing her daddy's favorite color well.


This last photo is totally a learning experience and one of my favorites. I'd like to take all the credit for how it turned out but truthfully I've learned some great tricks from Angella over at Dutch Blitz. You see she does this thing called Foto Friday and I'm hooked. I've learned so much about my great Canon. Some of what I learned was by trial and error but a lot of it is because of those Fridays!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Losing comments sucks!

I told you that your girl is beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

That last Picture of Bethy looks so Professional. Great Job...You will have to give me some pointers!