Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Park Pictures

We took some time Saturday afternoon to enjoy the sunshine together and go to the park. I also just got my Lightroom program and have been having a fabulous time playing with it. See...


We let Bethany walk the little path from the road into the park alone, sans hand holding. She loves looking through the fence and feeling independent.

" Hi guys! Catch me if you can!"

I love this photo of her, I'm not sure I love this color but I'm working on it.

"He loves me, He loves me not..."

Bethany has turned into a camera hound. She'll stand in front of the camera and "cheeeeeese" until somebody takes a picture of her. She'll even point to it if it's not in use and "cheeeeese".


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ashley,
Love the pics!!!
Same as you, I am enjoying our nice weather while I can! We are expecting rain soon :S
Maybe with the one picture, make it a little darker? I noticed a shadow around Bethany, which could be caused by the grass being so light. Just a though :)

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you. Wow you are doing a great job there kiddo. How much fun hey!!! Bethany as always you are the sunshine of each picture. Love ya sweet pea.

Love Grammy / Mom

Niki said...

Gorgeous girl you have there! And great job with the pictures! Beautiful!

Niki said...

Gorgeous girl you have there! And great job with the pictures! Beautiful!

Lisa said...

I love the polka dot jacket!

that last photo is just precious!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Very awsome pics. I just love your little antics with the pics. You are so good at writing and pics. Ashley... I love you all sooo much, God bless, Love Mom Kimmie