Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Splish Splash

It's so hard sometimes to share the blog time equally between our kids. Bethany is my animated kid these days and the hilarious photos and videos of her seem endless. Then theres my Audrey Bell, she's sweet and smily but catching pictures of that is tough. Every time the camera comes out I get this wide eyed, dazed expression from her. I would love to have many a posts filled with her beautiful face, but for now I'm limited with what I have to work with.

However, I was cleaning in the living room last night while Corey bathed the girls - it's Daddy time and now they bath together making it a much more pleasant experience for all involved. A few minutes into the bath I hear laughter flowing out of the bathroom and I was moved to leave the pile of toys where they lay, grab my camera and sneak a peak. This is what I found (watch Audrey's legs)

Splish Splash from Ashley Stone on Vimeo.


I laughed and laughed. She's like a little mini-motor boat, and if you watch the expression on her face she's loving every minute of it.




Well, almost every minute....

I can't help but love this face, does that make a bad Momma? It's her pre-cry face and it's so sweet. You can't help but say "Awww" when she does it.

And then there's this "Big Girl" (she's apparently changed her name. When you ask her name it's Big Girl Tone") She was responding to Audrey with the ever appropriate "Whas-a-matter you?"



And today, we decided to capture a few pictures of Audrey enjoying her Bumbo.

So, after 10 minutes of silly faces, voices, toys and maybe even a few dances I managed to get a little smile. And boy was it worth it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those granddaughters are so cute, we are so glad that you can get them on video and let us in on some of the activities. We so enjoy and appreciate your blogspot. Your stories are so entertaining. Love granpa & granma Kimmie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawsh! hahahah I laughed and laughed. That is way too much fun. You have now embarked on the new adventure of both kids playing at the same time. :) Hugs and Love ya
Grammy / Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Folks

This is Uncle Art here. I didn't know I could leave a comment. Well what is my comment?

Just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl.

Love
From Sue and I

Melissa said...

What darling little ladies you have! Love the bath seat for Audrey. I've never seen one like that before. Where did you get it?

Niki said...

Great photos of your beauties! Sorry we can't make your shower today! Saturdays are church days around this house, so we will have to plan a playdate another time so I can meet your babies!

Janice said...

i love the first smiles...

very cute!!