Since the extend of my running damage control around these parts is limited to making sure Bethany doesn't kick a hole in her sister's rear end and that Audrey doesn't knock her sister unconcious with her Canadian Flag, I've decided it's time for another measure. A desperate measure, but one that I think everyone will find satisfied.
It's time for, wait for it, wait for it...
A GIVEAWAY! Something for...dundunduuuuunnnn FREE!
And after an impromptu Facebook Survey the prize has been decided!
A PARTYLITE GIFT PACK!!! Yay for Candles!
I say it's very appropriate, I mean I sell PartyLite candles (which have some awesomeness deals this month!) and I love PartyLite so why not share the love with those I love?!
What does it include? Well, let me tell you:
- 1 dozen Iced SnowBerries Tealights (because they have been a super favourite amongst my customers)
- 1/2 dozen Cranberry Delight Votives (because they are uber yummy!)
- 1/2 dozen Votives in a suprise Votive Fragrance (because I have 3 great ones to chose from and can't decide today)
How do I enter?! You can get multiple entries and all in a few moments...
1. Leave a comment telling me your favourite childhood memory of Easter (worth 1 ENTRY)
2. Click on THIS LINK and check out my PartyLite website and come back to tell me your favourite product (worth 1 ENTRY)
3. Blog about this contest, with a link back to me (you'll have to either comment again so I know you blogged or e-mail me at ashleystone7(at)hotmail(dot)com) (worth 2 ENTRIES)
4. Come back each day until the end of the contest and leave a comment on each post (worth 1 ENTRY per day)
5. Facebook about this contest (copy and paste the link to this post in your status) (worth 1 ENTRY)
That's a total of 10 potential entries!!!!!
All without having to get dressed, tell me your age or listen to any recorded messages. You know what I'm talking about, those phone calls "You have been randomly selected to win $501 cruise dollars....press 1"
Contest closes at midnight on Sunday March 7 2010, the winner will be randomly selected and announced Monday March 8th 2010.
ps. If you don't want to enter but do want to comment please feel free to do so, just make a note of it on your comment.
Good luck everyone and happy Monday!