Thursday, September 30, 2010

My new favourite

In case you've all noticed, the past few weeks have seen less posts than  normal.  This mostly stems from exhaustion and distraction.  Corey was away for work for 16 days and I was playing single parent, which while difficult at times was not as hard as I expected it to be.  It did however, greatly diminish the amount of time I had to do any blogging.  Well, maybe that's not quite true, maybe it's more like when I did have time my brain felt frozen and I needed to zone out for awhile. 

Anyways, it was a much needed break.  Both to take some time to think about the things I'd like to say, and also to take some time with my girls.  Sometimes, when you get busy and distracted it gets easy to put housework and work and other things ahead of sitting down and playing with your kids.  Taking the time to do that did me as much good as it did them and I'm glad.  In case you didn't know, they're pretty awesome little people.

There's more to come in the following weeks.  Stories, pictures, links, the pages will be full, but for now, it's the weekend and I'm going to say enjoy it!  And I'll leave you with my newest favourite picture of my little, big girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear little Audrey.... you are a beautiful dear little girl. Grammy loves you dear little Rosebud :)
Hugs and kisses
Love
Grammy