Monday, January 21, 2008

A change in scenery - aaaahhhhh

I'm sure you've all noticed the deco change to our blog. I've been mulling it over for some time now, the possibility of a change and finally have got it all together. I had to search and search for a template I liked and then it took me forever to learn the HTML to change it into what I wanted but here she is the finished product. It's more springish and happy and well, girlie. Corey loves us girls and he's ok letting me show a little of the pink flowers...it's better I wallpaper it here instead of at home right?

Hope you all like it, I'll blog more tomorrow my fingers are tired and sleepy and I'm actually sneaking this post in on a date night (gasp!) my folks have Bethy tonight and I should really be kissing my sexy husband rather than talking to you.

So, have a good night ( I know I will *wink wink*) and sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Wallpaper! Love you
Have a great date night

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley,
I love the wall paper, as you know I had all boys, so did not get alot of the pink...I just love your blog, the things you say,it warms my heart so that you came into Corey's life, I feel so blessed to have my son's married to two such wonderful women... May God keep on blessing you abundantly. Love Mom Kimmie

Angella said...

Oh! It looks great!!

Anonymous said...

You know, I think you are having way too much fun! haha. Way to go Sweetie, html is like a new science. You are doing a great job figuring all that out. You were always good in science and here is one more you have conquered.
Love you always
Ma

Anonymous said...

I love the Pink!

Lisa said...

I love the wallpaper. I wish I could figure out how to do this as well!