Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Adventures of Supermom: On Taking a Break

In honor of Mother's Day, a familiar face has come to visit.  Over at Mamapedia SuperMom has decided to make another appearance, and this time she's feeling slightly broken, exorbitently tired and ready to drop.  Pretty much she looks like she had a fight with a semi truck, a 3 year old and a 1 year old and lost.  Go on over and find out what how our heorine fairs in The Adeventures of SuperMom: on Taking a Break! 

ps. Then please, because this Mom needs comments to fuel her Mom Mobile comment there and/or here and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie. You are a super Mom. You give and give of your time, your heart and your love to your husband, your children, your in laws and Dustin, Dad and I. We love you dearly honey!! Glad you had a great day away!
Love always

Mom / Grammy

Lauren Delaine said...

You bet I'll leave a comment! I found your blog when a friend (old high school classmate, well, not OLD, per se, but a classmate nonetheless. AND NO YOU DID NOT NEED THAT EXPLANATION so SORRY!) sent an email to me on Mother's Day with your post.
Today I FINALLY read it! I said to her in my reply...
I sat reading it with spit-up all over me from my grandson (YES I am a grandmother at 40, NOT that you needed more details. Clearly I have a problem with TMI.) anyway, there I sat donning a ball cap to cover those roots you mentioned with the baby monitor in the background echoing my grandson as he fought sleep. The three-year-old was actually calm. Surprise, surprise!
My friend and awesome hairdresser's baby girl lay sleeping in the pack-n-play just feet away from where I sit typing. A new baby boy lay sleeping (OH PRAISE YOU LORD!) on my very first day to keep him.
OH HOW I NEEDED THAT POST!
I laughed, I cried, I wanted to shout!
And now I'm back for more. You have inspired me to not only take a break from being SUPERmom or SUPERNanny as I often call myself, but to get back to the bloggy business I've slacked from lately.

Thanks for sharing!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVED IT!
Rena @ insertgracehere.com