Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day was last weekend

Papa and Audrey

Since I started this blog, I've always done something ooey and gooey for Mother's Day.  I love putting together, video and pictures to touch our Mom's hearts, I love writing things that tug a tear or make memories flood a memory.  In fact, it's something I take great pride in, I work hard to get those tears out of my Mom, not because I take pleasure in seeing her cry, but because I take pleasure in knowing they're tears of joy, or of rememberance.

Nan-Nan with Audrey
Anyways, this Mother's Day came up in a flash.  We had a lovely day, complete with dinner here with my Mom and Dad and Grandparents.  I'm not going to write paragraphs about it, I'm not going to pull out tails of yesteryear.  I'm just gonna put up a few of the pictures I managed to snap and say, Happy Belated Mother's Day to you all!

Hope you felt as loved as I do, every single day!
We attempted to catch a "Mom Moment" with our girls.  It didn't really go so well.  This, is what we were left with, but at least nobody was screaming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The overwhelming love I feel for you my darling little girl is what brings the tears. You have no idea how many times in my quiet moments that love brings those tears to my eyes. This is no exception. I love you and I am so very proud of the mother you have become!!!
Love always
Mom / Grammy

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

I am just loving that first picture you posted of you and your girls - so beautiful! It made me think that I need a new one for my fridge! Would you be able to email me a picture or two so I could go and print them off? I am glad you had a wonderful mother's day - you really are a wonderful mommy!