Monday, September 21, 2009

12 Ways to Tick People OFF!

I was playing around on this new website I've discovered called Stumble Upon. It's neato, go check it out.

Anyways, I "stumbled" upon this website listing How to Tick People Off. Some of the suggestions are really lame, some even down right stupid but a few of them tickled my funny bone and I thought I'd share... (not that I'm in the business of "ticking people off" I'd actually rather be liked rather than loathed by everyone, in fact I spend a great deal of time trying to adjust myself to suit everyone around me in a desperate attempt to keep them happy. But the idea of getting under the skin of certain people who are in my life makes me smile, giggle, chuckle even)

 (I know I've posted this photo before but her expression suits this post perfectly!)

So here they are, my top 12 favorite ways to Tick People Off...
12. Sing along at the opera

11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.

10. Specify that your drive-through order is "TO-GO."
9. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."

8. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.

7. Honk and wave to strangers.

6. TYPE IN UPPERCASE.

5. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints at the cash register.

4. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times."DO YOU HEAR THAT?""What?""Never mind, it's gone now."

3. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.

2. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.

1. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.

I ♥ some of these. Totally laughed out loud over them. Hope they made you smile, goodness knows we need a smile sometimes!



(I know this is a rerun too but this is one of my all time favorite photos of my Audrey!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes laughter is very good for the soul and all else. I did laugh and it does make my day brighter when I go into your blog to read what ever you have put there. you are so very good at writing. Hope all is well in your household. God bless you all. Love Mom Kimmie

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

If I had the guts I would totally do some of these....

but I don't!