I'm it! I'm it! I was officially tagged in my first Meme yesterday by Kami over at Kami's Khlopchyk. For those of you who don't know what a meme is (I don't know the actual definition, if any read does can you share?) but it's basically one blogger does a post on something specific, usually a list of something or questions and then at the end tags on a few of their readers who have blogs to do the same post. It's a great way to give bloggers something to blog about because let's face it we all have brain fart moments and also to learn something new about someone.
I've been a blogger for a little over a year now and have longingly read other blogs with meme's thinking, "When's it gonna be my turn" - selfish maybe, sad definately but hey, every girl needs a little "Hey there" from time to time. When I read that Kami had tagged me last night I nearly wet my pants, (quit laughing, I said "nearly". I checked, still dry) So here's the deal....
This meme is to do a post about old posts. I have to go through old posts and put a link to different posts I've done that are about the following.
1. A post about my family
2. A post about my friends
3. A post about myself
4. A post about something I love
5. A post about anything I want
Then I have to tag 5 other people, 2 of whom are new acquaintances so that we can get to know each other better.
Wow, so much to think of, lets see...
1. This post is one I wrote way back when, when I was pregnant. It's a post dedicated to my Mom. She's my best friend, my mom, my boss, my nurse (thanks for checking on my foot last night!) and sometimes my emtional sparring partner - we know how to bicker (don't we? DON'T WE?!) It's not just for my mom but also about how Bethany came to be Sweet Pea.
2. This post is about a good friend I made during a really tough time. Marina and I met in the hospital and have been good friends ever since.
3. Now the posts about me were a little hard to chose. You see, I've got this thing called a 'Tude . To fully explain the extent of my 'Tude you need to read that post, this post and this post.
4. I have many loves in life, many of which I haven't ever posted about. But the two most important loves are here and here. I know it's only supposed to be one post per topic, but I'm indecisive....really indecisive.
5. I chose this post because everytime I think of that day I laugh. It's probably one of the funniest things I've seen and I know it'll make ya'll laugh.
There we go, those are my posts. Now for the bloggers I'm gonna chase down and tag:
So that's it, my 5 posts, my 5 tags and we're finished. Thanks Kami for the tag, you made my day!